Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Equinox

Wow, it's  a slippery slope now to my departure to Mexico. I had a wonderful if brief stay in Penticton, canned nine different things, got my hair foiled and cut and Mavrik, my beloved  Mustang convertible detailed and now we are on the brink of the autumn equinox where the day and night is of equal length. I've had a phenomenal summer and now I'm heading into another five months of summer in Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico where I spent four joyous months last winter. Then I came back, put my house on the market, sold it after twenty four showings and six offers by five different parties. Im totally loving being an islandgrrl and this summer I volunteered for four diverse festivals from the First annual BBQ Festival downtow, to the Gabriola Island Theatre Festival to the amazing Bumbershoot Festival wrapping up with the Second Annual Fringe Festival. And now I'm off to the Port Theatre once more tonight to hear some groovy ravage music thanks to the the queen of networking, Sheila of Penticton. Big shout out to Ms. S for connecting me with a comp for tonight's show!

No comments:

Post a Comment