Saturday, August 11, 2012

Twenty One Days of Mixed Media / Day One

Dateline Nanaimo and Gabriola Island

This week my goal is to finish various and sundry pieces so that they will 'count' on Labour Day's big reveal. So, for Day One lets go with the Journey shadow box. Seems apropo...also by the end of this week I should have a workable studio! Have taken loads and loads of superfluous stuff that I shouldn't  have dragged across the Georgia Strait but for some reason I did and I'm still dealing with it. This is the week for the Gabriola Theatre Festival so it should be a busy week but I'm still gonna work towards having 21 pieces to photograph come Labour Day, September first.

Have started a four week Soul Collage class online as well. Will be posting highlights of this so I can host soul collage studio nights SOB / South of the Border. Just six weeks now and Dios quieter I'll be back in my winter home. Need to locate my Mexican phone and make some calling cards for Film Flam Productions and Luna Azul Enterprises.

Day One:  Journey Shadowbox

And so it is as the next 20 days unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment