Tuesday, May 15, 2012

All About 'Second Floor' Challenges

http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/second-floor.html

For some reason, I awoke with a bit of free floating anxiety that I'm sure will be dissipated once I rejoin my Tuesday night Intuitive Painting Class tonight. Yesterday, I didn't produce any visible art per se but my performance art was driving to and from Kelowna in my 2002 Mustang Convertible with naturally the top down on a hot, sunny day in the Okanagan. Pure blissssssssssssssss... If you could capture this feeling in a bottle you could pour it in your coffee cup and drink it on those gray and gloomy days that the interiour and yes, Vancouver Island is prone to in the winter when I hope I'm not gonna be in Canada but back in the charming Mexican lakeside village of Ajijic, Jalisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment