Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lesson Five / Radical Self Acceptance


"Accept life as it comes and you will find it a blessing."
-Nisargadatta


http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/displaycourselesson.cgi?pf=1&clid=5476&aff=

Great title for this lesson and a wonderful theme for the week ahead. Not only self acceptance but also acceptance of what IS vis a vis the sale of my house. With only about ten days until the end of the month thus far I do not have an offer that has it's subjects removed. But I remain ever hopeful and I'll keep praying and reciting my mantra.  I AM a resident of Vancouver Island. I AM grateful that my house sold. I AM looking forward to an expanding future of possibilities in my post-elementary teaching life and a return to Mexico for the winter of 2012/13. And so it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment