Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lesson One / Empowering Myself Through Creativity

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/displaycourselesson.cgi?pf=1&clid=5472&aff=


"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes"
-Marcel Proust


I've started a 12 Week Journey of Expressive Art using the tool of Art Journaling, something I've looked into for quite a while and have done some pages in my blank book. This coming up week I'll be travelling to Vernon on Tuesdays for four weeks to experience something called Intuitive Painting that totally resonates with me especially since I brought back a bag of wonderfully vibrant acrylic paint in Mexican colours from my time in Ajijic/Guadalajara in the winter of 2011/12. Let the painting/drawing/journaling begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment