Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lesson Two / The Freedom of Play

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/courses/displaycourselesson.cgi?pf=1&clid=5473&aff=


"It is our duty to awaken understanding of our inner self and know our real inner greatness…therefore meditate on yourself, honor and worship your own self, kneel to yourself and see God hidden in your own heart."
-Swami Muktananda


The theme for the second lesson is play and I'm all for it except I have to get the house and yard ready for viewing Number 14. I just know that the buyer is out there and it could very well be viewing Number 14! So it's work, alas, before play today...sigh...

It is Sunday and almost noon and I'm just getting going for the day. I slept in and remember having the most delicious dreams. I recently saw 'The Raven' with one of my favourite artists, John Cusack and amazingly enough he also starred in my dream. In the movie, not my dream, John Cusack is Edgar Allan Poe. I'm not sure if I ever read anything when I was in school but I did remember what the raven said....'nevermore.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raven

And now to have a quick look at my favourite movie site, www.rottentomatoes.com to see what the critics say about this movie which according to my preliminary look at the Edgar Allan Poe wikipedia listing has played a bit 'fast and loose' with the facts of Mr. Poe's life and the people that he knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment